With September almost over I decided I NEED to set some goals for the year. Not that I haven't had goals during my other years of teaching but this year I really want to make them a priority! So my hope is that by posting them here on my blog. I will be more likely to follow through. So here goes . . . .
- Keep blog up-to-date (going to post at least twice a month - I know not that great in blogging standards, but it's a start, right!)
- Update school website with photos
- Create Artist Visits with my school - I have 1 booked for October, but I would like 1 more in the spring
- Acquire remaining funds for outdoor classroom = write a GRANT!
- Finish plan and "break ground" for outdoor classroom . . . getting close!
- Drink more water (OK, not a school goal but I need to do this too!)
- Delegate, Delegate! Ask for help and let other take over some duties with Arts Night, etc.
- Focus art projects on students success and enjoyment of ART!